100 sheets Triangular Onigiri
Product Name: Roasted Seaweed
Specifications: 100 triangular rice balls
Ingredients: 100% dried seaweed
Origin: Nantong, Jiangsu
Net content: 120g
Date of production: see the seal
Shelf life: 12 months
Storage conditions: cool and dry place
Reminder: Do not eat the desiccant inside
1. Let the freshly cooked rice stand for about 15 minutes to cool or place the rice in a large bowl and stir with a rice spoon to dissipate heat.
2. Add sushi vinegar and the right amount of sugar and mix well, while preparing 1/2 seaweed and mold.
3. Put the rice into the mold and compact it.
4. After demolding, place the rice ball in the seaweed, and then lift the seaweed bun on both sides to the triangle rice ball. Press the seaweed again to make the seaweed stick to the rice ball.
5. Turn the rice ball several times to make the three sides slowly press the three-dimensional shape of the triangle.