Product Name: roasted seaweed
100 pieces half cut
Single-wing and double-wing
Ingredients: 100% dried seaweed
Origin: Nantong, Jiangsu
Net content: 120g
Production date: see the seal
Shelf life: 12 months
Storage conditions: cool, dry and dark place
Warm tip: do not use desiccant inside
How to eat:
1. Let the newly cooked rice stand for about 15 minutes to cool down or put it in a large bowl and stir it with a spoon to cool down.
2. Add sushi vinegar and some sugar and stir well. Meanwhile, prepare 1 / 2 seaweed and mold.
3. Place the rice in the mold and compact.
4. After demoulding, the rice balls are placed in the seaweed, and then the seaweed on both sides is lifted to wrap the triangular rice balls. Press the seaweed again to make it stick to the rice ball.
5. Turn the rice balls several times so that the three sides can slowly press on the three-dimensional shape of the triangle.